|Joining this church...
|How may I join? You may join by:
• Professing for the first time your faith in Jesus Christ and following that with baptism by immersion, or
• Transferring your church membership from another Southern Baptist Church, or
• Making a statement of faith. This means you have already made a
personal commitment to Jesus Christ and have been baptized by immersion.
|When may I join? You may join:
• At the end of each worship service when the pastor invites you to come down to the front to speak with a minister, or
• During the Guest Reception in the Parlor following the 11 AM Service (most Sundays), or
• Call our office to make an appointment with a minister: 461.3226 or click below to express interest in joining and one of our pastors will be in touch soon.
|What is church membership based on?
Membership is based on a personal commitment to Jesus
Christ and Believer’s Baptism by immersion. To experience the fullness
of this church family, we also encourage you to attend our new member’s
workshop, First Connections. If you have any questions or need more
information about First Connections call 802.9519.